Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My favorite characters

I'm not sure why y'all would really care about my favorite characters, but here they are anyway.

Note: These are in no particular order.

Severus Snape
He is seriously misunderstood, and when it comes down to it, Snape has a good heart.
 
Neville Longbottom
He started out as a sort of goofy kid who seemed as though he wasn't very skilled in wizardry,            but gradually throughout the years, he became a hero.
 
Fred and George Weasley
What can I say about them! They are geniuses! I loved how even when all the shops were closing at Diagon Alley, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes still thrived. They offered hope and joy in a time of darkness.
 
Albus Dumbledore
Duh! He's everyone's favorite! He is the wisest person in the fictional world, and the things he says are quoted many times by me.

Hermione Granger
Harry and Ron would not be able to do hardly anything without Hermione. She makes their trio complete. Plus, I have been told I look slightly like her.
 
Dobby
Who doesn't love Dobby! When he died I was devestated. His loyality is unyielding.

No comments:

Post a Comment