Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pick-up Lines

These are incredibly cheesy and lame but also amusing, so I decided to share some Harry Potter based pick-up lines.

  • If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss.
  • I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming.
  • My love for you burns like a dying phoenix.
  • Being without you is like being afflicted with the Cruciatus Curse.
  • If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see the two of us together.
  • Did you survive the Avada Kedavra curse? Because you're drop dead gorgeous.
  • Your smile is like Expelliarmus. Simple but disarming.
  • You must be magical, because I've fallen under your spell.
  • Are you using the Confundus charm or are you just naturally mind blowing?
  • You can have the portkey to my heart.
These make me gag slightly...

No comments:

Post a Comment